[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Greg Rahn g at soundmindz.com
Wed Jul 15 16:59:56 EDT 2009

Hi All,
My name is Greg Rahn and I joined this list to expand my knowledge of
the Casual Game industry beyond my audio experience (I have been
composing music and sound for games since 1994).
After working on so many games, I have come up with a handful of
unique game ideas that I would like to eventually bring to market.
Hoping to learn more about the biz end of things.

Greg
ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
SOUNDMINDZ
Music & Sound Design
www.GregRahn.net
Greg Rahn