[casual_games] Corvus Elrod's Petition to Call a Member Vote

Corvus Elrod corvus.elrod at zakelro.com
Sat Jul 18 08:12:00 EDT 2009

Thank you Brian. I very much agree with the sentiments Darius expresses in
his post.

"Regardless of how you feel about the Tim Langdell
issue<http://tigsource.com/articles/2009/07/15/tim-langdell-and-edge-games-still-at-it>,
please remember that signing the petition means that you support the
membership *voting* on the issue — you are not saying anything about the
issue itself."

--
Corvus Elrod, Zakelro Story Studio
Studio: www.zakelro.com, Blog: corvus.zakelro.com