[casual_games] Insurance companies for casual game developers

walter reid walterreid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:53:33 EDT 2009

We had this issue before - I think the whole package cost around $1600 a
year for both General and Errors and Omissions.

This is the people we used - I would be interested to find out if anyone had
a better deal elsewhere:

Techinsurance
1301 Central Expy South, Suite 115
Allen, TX 75013
http://www.techinsurance.com/
general office hours: 8:00am-5:30pm Central

- Walter Reid