[casual_games] Insurance companies for casual game developers

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Tue Jul 21 15:20:39 EDT 2009

Thanks, Walter. I actually filed an application with Techinsurance but my request was denied because their carrier does not insure game developers.

Their exact reply:

Thank you for contacting Techinsurance.com. Unfortunately our insurance carrier will not permit us to offer Liability Coverage to firms engaged in the services indicated in your
application: (DECLINED: Unfortunately, game development is an ineligible classification for your program.). Therefore we will not be able to provide the insurance quote you
requested.

-austin

--
Austin Haas