[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Matthew Ford matthew at fordfam.com
Thu Jun 18 00:07:36 EDT 2009

Howdy, this is Matthew Ford. I worked at Atari and Microsoft Games/Xbox
among others for about 15 years as a lead designer, producer, division
director. Now I am an indie making weird little Flash games out of my home
office in Australia. I am loving it! I joined this list a few years ago to
get advice, and I someday hope to offer help to others.

If you want to keep track of the project's progress, you can sign up for
this Google Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/taboo-snaps-announcements/subscribe

or keep an eye on my blog:

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=1185153