[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Robert Gordon rob at article19.com
Thu Jun 18 02:32:46 EDT 2009

I¹m Rob Gordon. I started The Article 19 Group 13 years ago in Montreal,
Canada. We¹re 100% devoted to the design & development of casual games for
the browser / desktop, and recently launched our first title for the iPhone.
We do a mix of work-for-hire gigs and internally developed ip. Our games
include the Daily Jigsaw and Daily Diff at Shockwave.com as well as the
Carrie the Caregiver series.

I joined to connect with the industry, stay in touch, benefit from group
knowledge and contribute to same.

Nice to read all the bios!

Best,

r o b