[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:31:23 EDT 2009

Dave Rohrl here, Executive Producer at Playdom, the large social gaming
developer. I've been producing and designing casual games for web,
download, and social nets for the last 10 years. I'm on this list because I
love watching (and helping) the community build its collective smarts and
understanding of the space.