[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Hrishi hrishi at indiagames.com
Thu Jun 18 10:58:54 EDT 2009

Hi, my name is Hrishi Oberoi and I am the Director of the production studios
at Indiagames Ltd. We are primarily a mobile games development studio but we
have games on other platforms including iPhone and PC too and we are hoping
to continue bringing our games to many more platforms.

I joined this list to find out more about what is going on in the casual
games space and see if we can get some of our games to the bigger casual
game portals.