[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

FSThomas FSThomas at leftbraingames.com
Thu Jun 18 15:31:59 EDT 2009

Listers,

My name is Ferris Thomas and I joined the list to keep up with
innovations and changes in the industry as well as to see the types of
problems others come up against (and how they solve them).

I'm a developer with Left Brain Games producing games and activities
using Adobe Flash. I've got aspirations to expand into Flex and iPhone
app development as well.

-f.

--
Ferris S Thomas