[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Martin DeRiso martin at digitalsteamworks.com
Thu Jun 18 14:48:38 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

My name is Martin DeRiso and I'm the Director of Development for Digital
Steamworks. We're a Maryland(USA)-based software development studio working
in games, serious games, custom applications and pretty much whatever
clients want to pay us to do. :) I joined the list to keep an eye out for
any potential business opportunities. Check out our site to see some of our
work, and feel free to send any inquiries our way. Thanks to the OP for
getting this thread started.

Best,
- Martin

Martin DeRiso
Director of Development, Digital Steamworks
410-404-4882 c. / 410-817-9247 f.
martin at digitalsteamworks.com
www.digitalsteamworks.com