[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^ (Mahesh Khambadkone)

mahesh kambadkone mahesh at games2win.com
Fri Jun 19 01:13:30 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm amazed that there are so many folks involved in Flash / iPhone
development on this list. Kudos to Oscar for initiating this introductions
activity!

My name is Mahesh and we operate Flash casual games portal,
www.games2win.com, where we publish 12 games a month across 23 languages.
We also operate a in-game ad network, Inviziads.

I'd be very keen to work with potential partners on this list who can help
develop great, engaging games for the audience on our portal.

For those seeking monetization of their Flash games, we offer a compelling
solution on Inviziads (www.inviziads.com).

Regards,
Mahesh Khambadkone
Co-founder and COO - games2win.com