[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Jeff Siegel jeff.siegel at jeffmedia.com
Fri Jun 19 07:35:16 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeff Siegel. I’ve been in the games industry for 20 years or so.
I do biz dev, exec producing, design, etc. etc. for casual games, Wii games,
PC training games and so on. I joined this list to keep up with what’s going
on in this part of the industry.

One of the casual game projects I’m working on now is the second episode of
Supple. First one is at www.supplegame.com <http://www.supplegame.com/> . I
was wondering if anyone out there had any good experiences with
try-it-before-you-buy-it wrappers. I’m looking for one and would appreciate
any help.

Oh, if you think you know a lot about food, try my food trivia game at
www.dishanddine.com <http://www.dishanddine.com/> (lower right hand
corner). Bon appétit!

Jeff

Jeff Siegel