[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Nicolas Cohen nicolas at qb9.net
Fri Jun 19 08:46:03 EDT 2009

Great thread oscar : )

I'm Nicolás Cohen, and work at Buenos Aires based QB9. We do flash
games development for media companies in the US in a work for hire
basis, have developed and published a few casual games with Mumbo
Jumbo and are working on a bunch more. We've also recently began
working on some PSP projects.

I began working here 18 months ago, i didn't know much about games
(formerly worked doing interaction design / web applications /
ecommerce), and everyone here was saying "casual" as if it where some
sort of mantra, so i joined the list to see what was all this about.

I do biz dev and am also product manager of our edgy mmo server
platform called Mambo and overseeing development of two casual MMO
games on Flash. You can check it out at http://www.qb9.net/vw and see
our past games at http://www.qb9.net/games/.

Nice to meet you all!

Nicolás Cohen