[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Colin Cardwell colin at 3rdsense.com
Mon Jun 22 00:34:30 EDT 2009

Hi All

I’m Colin from Sydney and I run 3RD sense. We’re a Casual
Game/Advergame/Website studio. We have around 20 people and we also run
Fizzy.com, a casual games site with a developer portal.

Love the list and also thought it was getting a bit quiet, but I guess that
is as much about how much the industry has matured (less unanswered
questions, perhaps) and of course, how busy everyone is.

Thanks for starting this Oscar

*Cheers*

*Colin*

*WE HAVE MOVED > PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS *

[image: Colin]

*Colin Cardwell*
CEO
*m* +61 (0) 401 888 322