[casual_games] Hey Everyone... and looking for help!

Brian Tegart brian at tegarttech.com
Mon Jun 22 14:53:40 EDT 2009

Hi Rusty,

We have been in contact with the NHL several times, and a partnership with
them is a definite possibility. We are also in contact with other leagues,
such as the WHL and some European ones. Although we obviously can't start
selling an NHL version without a contract in place with them, we will be
going ahead with the project anyway (by just changing the text/graphics) -
the prototype is currently "skinnable" allowing us to change the graphics
and other UI very quickly - we may even release the skinning tool as part of
the final game to allow users to make their own versions (for local sports
leagues, etc.)

Brian