[casual_games] Question about iphone game development

Andres Martinez andres at bakno.com
Tue Jun 23 14:13:19 EDT 2009

It is true Tom

The majority of our iPhone apps are sub 10M (some are even 6M
compressed), and none of them is sub 10M on the App Store.

When we asked Apple about this inconsistency, they explained that the
extra code is from their own encryption added before compressing it
again (a.k.a DRM).

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com