[casual_games] Question about iphone game development

Tom Higgins tom at unity3d.com
Tue Jun 23 19:45:36 EDT 2009

Tom,

> I have to agree that the DRM does add a little to the zip file,

> usually about 0.1 or 0.2 MB.

> Definitely NOT 4MB, not even when comparing unzipped .ipa files.

Hmph, then I'm getting mixed reports from various sources (pings have
been sent internally, thanks for the chatter on that y'all). In any
case, without any possible Apple-induced additions our engine's
minimum footprint is on the order of 8MB, which leaves some, but not a
lot of room for your content to stay under the 10MB barrier.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Higgins
Product Evangelist