[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Robert Eng reng at gametableonline.com
Thu Jun 25 15:28:22 EDT 2009

I am part of the GameTable Online team. I do a mix of company management, customer service, marketing, and sales. Pretty much if it is not specifically development, I usually play some role. GTO has three roles: developing and hosting web versions of table games through our own game portal, www.gametableonline.com, contract game development for clients, and licensing our multiplayer Java engine, Metagame. We have been hosting games at our site since 2003 and our biggest client to date was Hasbro’s Wizards of the Coast.

While we specialize in Java coded turn based games, we have used our Metagame engine to manage a single player Flash game and converting it to a multi-player game. Shoot me an email or phone call if you are looking to find out more about utilizing the Metagame platform for your own projects or are looking to collaborate!

Robert Eng

Vice-President Operations

www.GameTableOnline.com

www.metagame.biz