[casual_games] [Casual_Games] QA online game development

Laxmi Desai laxmidesai at rediffmail.com
Wed May 20 10:58:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have been a member of this forum since long, however mostly; I was the silent member, the reader of the wonderful discussions happening here.  Well this time I need some experts suggestions, so thought of seeking help here.
We are a small game development studio (about 20 people team), concentrating mainly on flash game development. I want to set up QA processes in my studio. As we noticed that the current QA process in my organization is not that efficient and quite haphazard.   I am wondering if anyone can give me some insight. May be you can share the methodology implemented in your organization (if you can) or can share web-links to any publish data of successfully implemented QA processes.
As similar question was asked before on this forum, I have already visited http://www.igda.org/qa/docs.php  However I am expecting more information on this issue.

Thanks in advance,
- Laxmi