[casual_games] Seeking UNITY3d Developer to tackle Interstate 76 Clone.

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:09:57 EDT 2010

http://www.youtube.com/results?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS393US393&q=interstate%2076&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=w1

If you can replicate the functionality and fun of a car combat game... on an
iPhone (UNITY3d means I can also roll out Windows/Mac/Yada .... contact me
please!

If you have an existing engine that can be retrofitted for my evil
purposes... contact me!

Have examples of work and proof of what you can do... Describe your team and
your methodologies.

Interstate 76 was an awesome funk themed car battle game. Still is, I'm
playing it right now.

After investigating the potential of the UNITY3d engine, I'd like to see
what's out there talent wise to bring a similar experience to iPhone users.
;)

Email me offlist Subject: "UNITY3d BattleCars"

Oscar Aird
917 720 4266
oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
LucidCircus.com