[casual_games] IMPORTANT: Open meeting at Casual Connect AND Openings for Steering Committee Members

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:22:07 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

The Casual Connect meeting had to be canceled due to some logistical issues,
so the election of new Steering Committee members was postponed until Monday
8/30. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else to the SIG
Steering Committee, please let me know by the end of the week.

Thanks,
- DR