[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:29:28 EDT 2010

Hey guys, maybe its just me but this discussion list has been idle for a
while.... ^_^

Let's all just say "Hi, my name is _____________ I joined this list because
______________."

"Hi, my name is Oscar, I am the NYC Executive Producer for lucidCircus.com.
I also rep FlamingMedUSA.com.

In short I'm a Line Producer and handle Synergistic Business Development.
Currently I am seeking to acquire robust game engines for white labeling,
rebranding and repurposing.I joined this list because I'm dying to meet
designers and teams with awesome games I can rearrange."

Oscar Aird
oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
lucidCircus.com
Flaming MedUSA.com