[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Andrew Keplinger akeplinger at leftbraingames.com
Wed Aug 25 21:47:29 EDT 2010

Hi, my name is Andrew Keplinger, president of Left Brain Games, inc. I joined this list because my company develops custom game solutions for the web and we reskin game engines for a variety of clients, in education, entertainment and corporate training.

We have solutions for a variety of scenarios, including board games, interactive scenarios, 3D games, LMS support, and just about anything else that Flash or Unity 3D can do. And we produce games for social networks such as our University of You game for Facebook.

Andrew Keplinger
President
Left Brain Games, Inc.
860-921-5611