[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Charlie Jackson charlie at cataclysmicgames.com
Wed Aug 25 23:23:25 EDT 2010

My name is Charlie, and I joined because I'm developing a kids friendly but
fun for adults playground (The Critterverse) and am always curious about how
casual games work. All the games on the site are casual games, so any
knowledge and ideas and news posted here is awesome :) I'm very new to game
development and use Flash as my development tool, so a lot of the C++ and VB
articles don't really apply my way, but the monetization and development
trends, etc. are great for me (it's a free to play, ad driven website still
in development).

--
Creator of the Critterverse, a kid-friendly fun place for all (still in
development) http://www.thecritterverse.com

Keep up to date with what's going on, subscribe to the newsletter here:
http://cataclysmicgames.com/

Want to have your name in a game? Submit your own phrases, stories, ideas,
etc. and become immortalized as a contributor in the game!
http://www.thecritterverse.com/contribute/index.php