[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Lionel Barret de Nazaris lionel.bdn at free.fr
Thu Aug 26 05:31:40 EDT 2010

My name is Lionel Barret, I joined because the casual games market is a
growing market for us.
(we are a middleware/tool developer). I don't participate much but I
enjoy the discussions.

We designed Ürban PAD, a city creation tool, designed from the start to
ease and speed up creation.
You can either use it as a building generator or as general city/map
editor (for prototyping or production).
We work with studios of any size from AAA to indie. We also work outside
the game industry (serious game & simulation mainly).
--
Best regards,
Lionel Barret de Nazaris