[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Jeff Murray jeff at psychicparrotgames.com
Wed Aug 25 22:28:54 EDT 2010

Hi! My name is Jeff Murray. I joined this list because I make (and love) games!

After 5+ years of working for Fuel Industries and having the pleasure of working as a game designer on games like Million Dollar Password: 2009 Edition for RealArcade, Microsoft Tinker (for Vista Ultimate Extras) and the Microsoft Touch Arcade pack for Win7, I'm now going it alone and my small games company "PsychicParrot Games" here in sunny Ottawa, Canada, is busy working on our first (self-funded) title for iPad and iPhone. Yippeee!

That was all a bit Troy McClure, wasn't it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bps-xbo8wnA ... oh well ... ;)

Cheers!
Jeff.