[casual_games] Unity 3D

Andrew Keplinger akeplinger at leftbraingames.com
Thu Aug 26 10:07:03 EDT 2010

We love Unity here at Left Brain Games.
It's a great tool, and appears to be on the edge of becoming even greater when 3.0 comes out.
I don't want to jinx them, though. Everything I've seen so far has been very impressive, development cycles are fast, and the results are outstanding with even minimal effort.
Our business model is work for hire, so we are mostly doing R&D work inside of Unity, but we do have a few games released and are working on a Facebook Social game system using Unity working in conjunction with Flash. Not embedded, but working side by side, communicating with Javascript. Very cool stuff.

Andrew Keplinger

On Aug 26, 2010, at 8:36 AM, Iestyn Lloyd wrote:

> Hi List,

> How many people here are using Unity for game dev? I've made a couple of small web games now, and started making an iPhone/iPad/Android game, and I'm extremely impressed. The beta of Unity 3 is absolutely *amazing*...

> Anyone care to share their thoughts on Unity?

> Cheers,

> iestyn

> --

> http://iestyn.net

> http://twitter.com/yezzer

> Archive Search: http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=010373383720242846960%3Az3tdwggxil8

> List FAQ: http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Casual_Games_List_FAQ

Andrew Keplinger
President
Left Brain Games, Inc.
Phone: 860-921-5611
Fax: 860-735-6209
Andrew at leftbraingames.com

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.