[casual_games] Is Everyone going to ABANDON FLASH for UNITY3D?

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Thu Aug 26 12:25:41 EDT 2010

You could argue that the next Social Sim requires so many different
animations for the avatars that it will be cost prohibitive to do it in 3d
if avatar clothing is an element in the game.

I think we'll still be doing games in Flash for at least the next 5 years.
Yes, we are trying to switch to Unity, but it's a slow process.