[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Paul Steven paul_steven at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 27 05:17:33 EDT 2010

Hi, my name is Paul Steven and my one man company is Mediakitchen, based in
Somerset in the UK. I have been making games for about 13 years starting off
with Authorware, then Director and currently Flash. I am dipping my toes
into development with Corona too at the moment. Always keen to establish new
business relationships so get in touch if I can be of any assistance:)

Paul

http://www.mediakitchen.co.uk