[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Robert Gordon rob at article19.com
Sun Aug 29 12:10:01 EDT 2010

Heya!

Rob Gordon here, founder and president of The Article 19 Group. We¹re a
casual games studio based in Montreal, Canada. Joined the list to keep a
finger on the pulse.

We started back when all of this stuff was just called Œmultimedia¹. For
many years we worked primarily in Director, but have now made the transition
to Flash. We do almost exclusively casual titles for the browser, though we
have pushed games to the desktop as well as through retail channels. We do a
blend of original pieces (e.g., The Daily Jigsaw, The Daily Diff, Carrie
the Caregiver, Race To Rome) as well as work-for-hire gigs (e.g., Let¹s Get
Cookin¹, HouseFlip, MindHabits, Let¹s Get Grillin¹).

Cheers!

r o b