[casual_games] Podcast topics!

Johnson, Joel JoelJ at nds.com
Mon Feb 8 00:56:35 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

As you all might know, we recently had a discussion on this list regarding any new initiatives, and podcasts got quite a few nods. We want to know what topics would be of interest to you so we can get started.

Toss your wishes in here, and let us know what you'd really like to hear about!
If you have something to say and are looking for a soapbox, let us know what you'd like to talk to us about and we'll get things moving!

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Joel.

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com