[casual_games] IGDA Board of Directors elections

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Thu Feb 18 17:08:13 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we need all IGDA members to vote
in our current Board of Directors elections. This is your best
opportunity to help select the leadership that runs the org and will
be working to help all of us improve the IGDA and industry as a whole.

You read about the candidates here:
http://www.igda.org/igda-board-directors-2010-candidate-statements

If you're interested in some additional info Scott Macmillan has put
together additional commentary and background on all of the candidates
and posed additional questions to them too:
http://www.macguffingames.com/2010/igda-elections-candidate-scrutiny/

You can then vote here:
http://www.igda.org/2010election/BoDVote

The election ends in just over a week, so don't wait!

Thanks!

--
Brian Robbins
Founder, Riptide Games