[casual_games] Searching for a new term....

Dave McCormick dmccormick at digitalchocolate.com
Thu Jan 14 16:33:05 EST 2010

This is pretty much what Trip Hawkins was talking about when he coined
the "Omni Media Gamer" moniker. Since I work for Digital Chocolate, I
probably hear the term used more often the most, but I think it works.
OMG might be a little confusing if you use it in an acronym form without
context clues.

Some links of when he coined the phrase:

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=19559

http://www.casualgaming.biz/news/27645/OMG-says-Trip-Hawkins

Below is the link to Trip's blog where he talks a bit more about how to
target the OMG.

http://blog.digitalchocolate.com/?p=91

Hope this doesn't seem too like shameless self promotion. :-)

Dave McCormick

Producer

www.digitalchocolate.com <http://www.digitalchocolate.com/>