[casual_games] Need hosting for Casual Games podcast

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:06:57 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Rob Carroll has produced a podcast for the sig. The first podcast's topic
is Transitioning from Downloadable to Social Games and has some excellent
discussion. The file is edited and ready to go, but we need someone to
volunteer to host the podcast on their personal or company server - ideally
one that can give us some info on how many times the podcast is downloaded.
I expect bandwidth expenses to be nominal. Can anyone step up for hosting?

Thanks,
Dave Rohrl