[casual_games] Luncheon at Casual Connect

Rob C rcarroll23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:58:02 EDT 2010

I wanted to invite any of the game
developers that are coming to Casual Connect to a luncheon that my company,
Offerpal, is hosting on July 20th from 12-1pm.
If you would like to attend this invitation-only event please email us at meetofferpal at offerpal.com

For the past 6 months, the clamor
from all clients and prospects has been clear and unanimous: “Restore the
K factor and increase our distribution!”

So Offerpal is expanding its market-leading
monetization platform with the introduction of a new distribution product.
Please join us at Casual Connect in Seattle on July 20, 2010 for the unveiling,
which promises to be a game-changer in the field of user acquisition. We
will be sharing details on the program’s features and developer benefits during
this launch event, and will be accepting new beta partners at that time. This
will be an invitation-only event and will include lunch. The venue is the
beautiful Seattle Art Museum.

Please RSVP as soon as possible. Tickets will be
available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Thanks,

Rob Carroll

Social Game Adviser,
Offerpal Media