[casual_games] SIG meeting at Casual Connect cancelled

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:57:44 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip to Casual Connect this year and the rest of the Steering Committee is either not at the conference or have conflicts for part or all of the meeting time, so there will NOT be a live meeting of the SIG at Casual Connect this year. Instead, I would invite all of you to discuss any or all of these planned agenda items on this mailing list:
- New initiatives the SIG should be pursuing. (We're currently working on getting our first podcast hosted and getting our first post mortems going.)
- Nominations (self or others) for the Steering Committee - a 2-4 hour per month volunteer commitment and a great opportunity for networking and community service. (Feel free to email me off-list on this one if you prefer.)
- Anything else you would like to ask or discuss about the SIG and it's workings.

Regards and apologies for any inconvenience,
Dave Rohrl
Universedave -at- gmail -dot- com

Sent from my iPhone