[casual_games] Fwd: IGDA: Join our upcoming Webinar with Gregory Trefry

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Wed Mar 17 17:14:51 EDT 2010

>LinkedIn Groups

> * Group: International Game Developers Association

> * Subject: IGDA: Join our upcoming Webinar with Gregory Trefry

>IGDA Presents: Gregory Trefry - Author of Casual

>games Join us for a Webinar on March 19 Space is

>limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at:

><https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/120127939>https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/120127939

>Casual game mechanics allow game designers to

>engage with wide audiences from dedicated gamers

>to people who don't even think they play games.

>But to engage such a wide range of players with

>varying skills and interests, game designers

>must pay special attention when crafting the

>core mechanics of their games. In this webinar

>we will lay some ground rules for casual game

>design and then look at a number of games that

>successfully deploy game mechanics to engage the

>widest possible audience. Finally we will look

>at how the ethos of casual game design can be

>applied to general interaction design to make

>everyday life and even work into casual

>game-like experiences. IGDA Presents: Gregory

>Trefry - Author of Casual games Friday, March

>19, 2010 Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT After

>registering you will receive a confirmation

>email containing information about joining the

>Webinar. System Requirements PC-based attendees

>Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or

>2000 Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac

>OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

>Posted By Joe Sapp

><http://www.linkedin.com/e/vaq/15748256/3268/-1/view_disc/>View

>or add comments »

>Don't want to hear from the manager?

>LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has

>LinkedIn made your email address available to

>any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
The Game Attorney
23133 Vashon Highway SW
Vashon WA 98070
Tel (206) 463-9200
Fax (206) 463-9290
http://www.gameattorney.com
TOLL FREE 888-848-GLAW
¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤

“There’s been this tradition in the [video-game]
industry that everybody gets screwed on their
first deal, I'm doing my best to make sure that
that becomes a historical anecdote instead of the way we do business.”
Tom Buscaglia, The Game Attorney - Lawyers Weekly, December 3, 2007.

Confidential: This email, including any
attachments, contains communications protected by
the attorney-client privilege and the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC §§ 2510, et
seq. If you do not expect such a communication
from Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this
message without reading it or any attachment, and
then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at gameattorney.com
of this inadvertent misdelivery.