[casual_games] Notes from community chat

Ryan Sumo endlessthirteen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 23:17:15 EST 2010

Just anecdotal evidence on my part. In organizing meetups and events locally,
I've found that people reply through facebook groups/fan pages in a far more
timely manner. For the most part people would ignore my mass emails, but reply
to my facebook messages.

It could just be the fact that more people are on it these days, or that there
is a compartmentalization of these communications networks. I certainly have
one business email address (gmail), one personal email(yahoo), and everything
else through facebook.
Ryan Sumo
freelance artist/IGDA Manila chairperson
portfolio - http://ryansumo.carbonmade.com/
blog - http://geekofalltrades.wordpress.com/
IGDA Manila forum - http://tinyurl.com/igdamanila