[casual_games] Small, "On Spec" project for iPhone for Recording Artist

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 13:33:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

A small but potentially lucrative and continuing project has been
thrown in my direction.

I'm trying to determine whether or not I should try to catch it.

Its for a very well known recording artist, something along the lines
of Jake's Booty Call...
Branching dialog, coupled with illustrations tied to some
WarioWare-ish minigames.

http://digg.com/news/gaming/Jake_s_Booty_Call_all_33_ep_s

There will be some compensation (like enough to pay your rent) for
development as well as a rev share if things go according to plan.

This should lead to working on funded projects for 5-7 recording
artists over 2 years.

Please contact me off list for more details.

There is also a window of opportunity based on the release date of
said recording artist's album. So there is a time constraint.

If you're sitting around, maybe you've got some experience on a game
engine that you'd like to utilize on an interesting project... please
reach out.

oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com

Best,
Oscar