[casual_games] Community chat 10/18

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:10:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,

On behalf of the Casual Game SIG Steering Community, I would like to invite
you all to a community chat from 10-11 AM Pacific Daylight Time on Monday
October 18.

My main goal for this chat is to promote a great discussion across the whole
community on what you would like the SIG to be working on over the coming
year, with a secondary goal of giving you a chance to meet the Steering
Committee members.

Some of the ideas for programs that have been floated over the past year
are:

- Podcasts
- Post-mortems
- Community chats with focused topics
- Webinars

Please join us and let us know what you think of these ideas and give us new
and better ideas too. Help us understand what products or topics you would
like to have covered. Volunteer to help make your favorite ideas happen
(PLEASE)!

The dial in number is +1-218-486-8700 and the access code is 841370. I'm
using a pretty basic conference service but have secured 150 lines for the
dial in, so hopefully we'll be able to take on all comers.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!

Regards,
Dave Rohrl
Chair, IGDA Casual Games SIG