[casual_games] Salutations. Seeking Recommendation for an Android/iPhone Game Development Platform for a Multiplayer Card Game...

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:17:31 EDT 2011

I'm seeking out tech to make a card game for a client.

Caveats:

Game will be multiplayer, online and local (people whipping out their
mobiles and playing together).
Game will also have a single player mode (human vs. AI)

I am considering Flash (people seem to appreciate its new ability to
output to iOS), Unity3d, and a few other options, but I would REALLY
appreciate the learned wisdom of you guys out there.

Any engines/development environments out there I should be considering?

Obliged,
Oscar Aird