[casual_games] Salutations. Seeking Recommendation for an Android/iPhone Game Development Platform for a Multiplayer Card Game...

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:52:16 EDT 2011

I agree that Unity may be more "gun" than is needed for this fight,
but the client wants mobile AND web clients. And the popularity of
Unity leads me to believe that finding the right developer for the
project's budget will be a bit easier.

I'm not sold yet on which is the RIGHT platform, yet.

But damned if Unity isn't looking better and better.