[casual_games] Salutations. Seeking Recommendation for an Android/iPhone Game Development Platform for a Multiplayer Card Game...

Rob C rcarroll23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:32:52 EDT 2011

I’ve worked with developers that have used Marmalade and
Moai for their mobile platforms and they have been pretty happy with them.

http://www.madewithmarmalade.com/

http://getmoai.com/

Unity is definitely one of the best platforms out there
currently, but if you’re only looking to do a 2d card game it might be more
engine then you need.

Rob