[casual_games] Salutations. Seeking Recommendation for an Android/iPhone Game Development Platform for a Multiplayer Card Game...

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:50:13 EDT 2011

The client's original request had builds for
iOS
Android
Web
Mac
and PC (mouthful).

Now they just want to hit iOS, Android and Web.

The LAST thing I want to do is make things more complicated for the
developer (ALSO reviewing a few candidates)...

Oh, if ONLY Flash was awesome on ALL platforms... but there's growing
consensus that its not the right answer.

HTML5/JS, wrapped in something like PhoneGap COULD be the answer... as
it will work everywhere.

Unity allows for more than just Mac and PC, there is potential to take
it to places like consoles as well...

So many potential answers... no Silver Bullets.