[casual_games] What Do Casual Game Developers Want?

Lennard Feddersen lennard at rustyaxe.com
Fri Aug 5 12:40:07 EDT 2011

Tablets are great - the new Lenova Thinkpad please!

Kidding aside my top of list is a single platform to launch PC, Mac,
iOS, Android and browser titles from. Mobile only, for me, is a
non-starter. A non-exclusive portal that gets my app. attention at
launch would be great. Something that lets me code client and server
code in the same language would be awesome so that shared logic/code
doesn't have to be rewritten.

Good luck with your launch,

Lennard Feddersen
Owner, Rusty Axe Games,