[casual_games] Question of the week

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:29:56 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

A few weeks ago, I emailed you about our live meeting at Casual Connect.
One of the excellent ideas that came up there was the idea of the "Question
of the Week", a program that several other SIGs are currently running. Each
Friday, I will be mailing out a question to the list and inviting the
community to contribute their knowledge, opinions, insights, and commentary.
If you have any questions you would like to put out to the community,
please feel free to email them to me at universedave at gmail.com and I'll
queue them up for the future. And of course, in the absence of suggestions
I'll just have make them up myself.

I hope we'll have great, lively dialogs in response to the weekly questions.
I'm looking forward to hearing what everybody has to say, but please keep
in mind that these questions should only be answered with public data and
personal insight. Please don't share any data that may be private to your
employers or other parties that may have shared it with you confidentially.

I'm really looking forward to the community dialog!

Regards,
Dave Rohrl
Chair, IGDA Casual SIG