[casual_games] Idea: Starting an Incubator/Accelerator/Huge Not Expensive Workspace for Indie Game Developers

Jane Pinckard miyukijane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:30:03 EDT 2011

I have connections at NextSpace, which isn't game-specific but I hooked them
up with the IndieCade folks and they may be interested in doing something
specifically for Indie game devs -- they just opened a new location in
Culver City; they have a big location in SF and one in Santa Cruz.

-Jane

--
jane pinckard
http://www.gamegirladvance.com