[casual_games] Immediate opportunity in NYC. Unity/HTML5Canvas/Flash Game developers.

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:28:22 EDT 2011

Heard Entertainment
(excuse the website) ;)

We Make:
Casual Games
Digital Interactive Media

We Employ:
Iterative Design
Rapid Development

We (Try to) Avoid:
Hellish Development Cycles

We Have:
Interesting Clients (Primarily Music Industry)

We Are:
Focusing on the iOS/Android Markets. Unity3d, HTML5 Canvas (ImpactJS
seems cool)

You Will:
Work with some talented people
Have Fun (Eventually)

Experience is Appreciated. Talent More So.

Must be responsible and timely.

Game Development Students Welcome to Apply.

On Site (Hell's Kitchen) is preferable, but not mandatory.

We're meeting people this and next week to ramp up development on a
title for a well known Musician.

We'd like to meet you.

Send Resume/Portfolio/Links to work/Hate Mail to:

dev at heardent.com
cc: oscar at heardent.com

Please send any questions to me offlist.

Have an amazing day, and a great Summer.

Oscar Aird Fuentes
Project Manager/Talent Scout
917 720 4266

Heard Entertainment