[casual_games] Reminder: SIG Meetings at Casual Connect

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:23:25 EDT 2011

Hey all,

Just a quick reminder: if you're at Casual Connect in Seattle this week there are two SIG meetings that I hope you'll attend.

This morning (Wednesday) at 9:30 in the Founders Room is an open meeting to discuss the SIG's current programs (currently focused on the podcast that Joel Johnson and I have been doing and the India White Paper led by Vishal Gondal) and brainstorm new initiatives.

Tomorrow morning (Thursday) at 9:30 in the Founders Room, we will unveil the India White Paper to the world. It is a very thorough and well researched piece and the culmination of a great energetic effort by our own Vishal Gondal in partnership with Nasscom (the Indian ESA) and Evalueserve (an independent research firm).

I'll hope to see lots of bright, smiling IGDA faces at both of these events!

Regards,
-DR

Sent from my iPad