[casual_games] Game Engines for Mobile games

Johnson, Joel JoelJ at nds.com
Fri Mar 4 07:16:41 EST 2011

Hey guys,

I'm trying to understand what kind of engine I'd require, if I wanted to develop casual games for a mobile games environment. Any suggestions, which works best for you?

Regards,
Joel.

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com